Over the last couple weeks I've seen a big change in my belly bump. Here's a new pic from this Saturday when I turned 22 weeks.

Sorry for the poor lighting but you get the idea =) I still haven't felt any movement but my guess is it'll start anytime.
Yesterday I went shopping with my Mom for a few odds and ends decorations for the nursery and for shower necessities. Today I washed the new bedding set, ironed it and put it in the crib. Here's a couple picture of the nursery so far,
It's beautiful!! You're like me, getting it all done early! I'm so happy for you!
ReplyDeleteYour bump is coming along nicely! =) Your nursery actually looks more put together then mine is at the moment! Its still a mess!
ReplyDeletethe nursery looks super cute!! love the baby belly too =)
ReplyDeleteYou look great! I can not believe you are 22 weeks! And the nursery is so very cute! You are so organized. I so admire that!
ReplyDeleteYou look awesome and I just love the nursery :) It's adorable! I love that you are nearly done with the nursery at 22 weeks :) Now you don't have to worry about it and you can concentrate on nesting for the rest of the house!
ReplyDeleteSO cute!!! The nursery is adorable and your bump is absolutely beautiful. :)
ReplyDeleteYou are so cute!! Love the nursery too :) I'm adding you to my blog roll ;-)
ReplyDeleteThanks for all the compliments ladies! I'm feeling good about the nursery coming together...and about the growing belly =)
ReplyDeleteI love the nursery! Very cute! You look awesome too!
ReplyDeleteThis is Jen from TTCYFC.
I love your colors in the nursery :) I am crazy for the whole pink/brown, blue/brown and mintgreen/brown color combination craze! :)
ReplyDeleteRebekah-nathanielsmom110100 TTCYFC6+mos
You look so great! I love the nursery!
ReplyDelete(This is katie0524 from TTCYFC, by the way.)
The nursery is so lovely:) I like the colors a lot!
ReplyDeleteAnd you look stunning beautiful with that cute baby belly!