We will welcome Kylie Brynn into the world *squeal* Most days I still can't believe I'm pregnant. I know the growing belly and feeling her move should have gotten me over that but it took so long to get here that I honestly still have to pinch myself. This afternoon I have an OB appt and from here on out appts are every week. It's amazing how certain times seem to fly by and others crawl...I think I'll be flying from here to the end!
For all my girls in the TTC world I hope it helps to say that most of the bitterness and pain that accompanies the journey goes away during your long awaited pregnancy (which will come!!!) and is replaced by an overwhelming respect for how fortunate we are and how amazing our bodies are. This is of course from my point of view...but it's been amazing to let go of all those negative feelings, which I NEVER thought I be able to.
A big shout out to Katie and Rebecca whom I hope will be finding out great news very soon =) I've got everything crossed for you!
Only one more month! That is awesome.
ReplyDeleteOne month to a TTC-veteran in nothing! She will be here before long and life as you know it will be GLORIOUSLY different forever.
ReplyDeleteWow, I can't believe there is only one month left. Crazy. And just yesterday we were following you through your IVF journey. I am so happy for you and so thankful for all of the support you've given me (including the shout out in this post)! I can't wait to "meet" Kylie!
ReplyDeleteHoly cow!! I can't believe you'll be meeting Kylie in a month! It seems like it was yesterday that we were all celebrating your BFP! :)
ReplyDeleteI can't believe you are so close to the finish line!! Enjoy the last month because it'll fly by!
ReplyDeleteOne more month? Wow! That's it? Craziness! I'm so glad you have been able to find peace with your journey. I don't think that I'm there yet but hopefully one day I'll be able to let go.
ReplyDeleteWow, it's coming up so soon! Can't wait to 'meet' her!!
ReplyDeleteOne month!!!?! And, seriously, one month will just fly by. I cannot wait!
ReplyDeleteAnd, thank you SO much for all of your support. It has meant the absolute world to me. And, I'm still in shock. :)
SO excited that you'll be meeting Kylie on the "outside" soon! :) I simply cannot believe how much has happened since were IUI buddies together, just a year ago!! Some failures, some losses, but most importantly, two big reasons for happy! If you had told me a year ago in that March/April IUI group how much would happen in the next year but ultimately where we'd both be in a year, I may not have believed you. I'll never forget the bad stuff, but I have let it go.
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to follow you ever-dwindling countdown! :)
I can't believe she is almost here! WOOHOO! If you have any extra crossables keep em' crossed for me, just now entering the 2WW.
ReplyDelete