Thursday, April 28, 2011

A Blogger Award!

TeeJay has kindly given me a blogger award =)  She is in the final days of the TWW in her IVF cycle so stop by and spread all the baby dust you can muster!  I've got everything crossed for you girl.

The rules are pretty simple:

  • Snatch the image.
  • Link back the person who gave you the award.
  • Share 7 things about myself.
  • Award 10 other bloggers and contact them so they know they’ve won.
Seven things about me:

1. I was a crazy wild teenager (should have been a teen in the 60's or 70's I swear) and I'm not thrilled about the thought that my daughter could take after me in this way!  At least I'll know what to look for, right?  I don't know how my parents did it.

2. I've only lived in three houses my whole life and since M and I bought my childhood home from my parents in 2007 I've now lived in the same house for 21 years. 

3. My first career was in Computer Science and I absolutely hated it.  I felt so lost when I left and had to find a new career after my short 6 year stint in it.

4. Warm weather is a love of mine...but I live in Colorado where it snows half the year.  It is beautiful though and the people are nice =)

5. Everyone always thinks I'm "tough" but I think it's a front I learned to put up early on because I'm really sensitive...ala crying at commercials sensitive, maybe that crosses the line from sensitive to sap *lol*

6. Every day I make a conscious effort to look at all the beauty that surrounds me...listen to the birds sing and watch the flowers grow.  It's an amazing world we live in.

7. We grow a veggie garden every year and it's almost time to start it =)

Bloggers I'd like to share this award with:

I really enjoy reading each of your blogs and following your stories!

Rebecca
Emma - OMG Emma, I totally just realized that since you went semi private I've been missing your posts!  I'm going to catch up I promise.
Mic
Mandy
Lauren
Rachel
Katy
Erika
Maggie
Alley

Look forward to learning more about you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment