Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Work, Teeth & the Park

Work has been off the hook!  I typically take a 15 blog break a couple times a week but haven't found time lately.  I have this week and next week left of my 80% schedule.  That means three 1/2 days with Kylie before I'm back full time in May =(  Please tell me it won't be much different! 

Right now I work out on Monday and Friday during Kylie's nap time but when I am back full time I'll have to do them before work.  That means getting up at 5:15 *blink, blink*  This morning I did it and all I can say is running on a treadmill at that time is tough!  I am committed to doing it M-W-F and then going to the gym on the weekend for some weights and cardio.  I just can't give up any evening time with the wee one so I'll have to give up some sleep instead.  Hopefully I manage to fit it all in. 

Kylie has been busy teething.  She's been a little champion though and hasn't done much complaining at all.  We did give her tylenol once last week before her left front top tooth popped on Wednesday.  The other top tooth is going to pop today or tomorrow. It looks like she has another couple teeth coming in on the bottom really soon too.

Now to the cute stuff...we took Miss Kylie out to lunch with my MIL and M's brother and so it was an excuse to put her in an outfit I got on sale at littlemaven.com =)  The little jean jacket cracks me up!


It's finally getting nicer around here so we made it to the park for the first time last Saturday.  She kicked this like a horse and squealed with delight.


And this is her first time on a swing.  I stood in front and said boo each time she came close and she laughed...loud and proud =)


Ok, back to the work craziness!

7 comments:

  1. You're a trooper to work out in the morning! We already get up at 5am so I can't imagine getting up an hour earlier to get in a workout. So therefore, I don't work out, unless it's pushing K around the neighborhood in her stroller.

    Hopefully the teething remains painless :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry that your 80% schedule is coming to a close so soon!

    Good luck with your 5:15 wake ups! I'm sure you'll be able to do it all and you'll be much more balanced with some time for yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you don't find much different going from 80% to 100%! Good luck fitting it all in!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know why but that title just made me chuckle.

    I am also quite impressed with the workout dedication! I can't even manage it and I don't have any real excuse!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like you have a good plan set! I get up earlier to get ready b4 having to wake little man up. I eventually got use to it and im sure you wont notice the early hrs in no time :)
    LOVE her outfit!! I cant wait to use some of the stuff i got for Stewart!

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is sooo cute!! Glad to hear the teeth aren't bothering her much coming through. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. she just gets cuter every day! :)

    Thanks so much for your kind words & all of your unending support! xo

    ReplyDelete