It seems surreal that this is her last monthly update, the next one we'll start talking in terms of *gulp* years!
Stats:
We don't have a doctors appointment this month so we have to rely on the not so trusty method of the bathroom scale and the soft tape measure just like last month. She's weighing in at 20lbs (43rd %) and measures 28" (30th %). So crazy that she could go from being born at the 20th%, to the 95th% at 3 months back down to the 30th at 11 months.
Food:
She's still nursing 4 times a day (7am, 11am, 3pm, 5:30pm) and getting one bottle of pumped milk at 7:45pm. She's off any baby food at this point and eats three meals and two snacks of table food. Some of her favorites are pasta, tacos (minus the shell), and she loves meat of almost any kind. She does well on her veggies and fruit too. Hopefully we can mix it up enough to not end up with a grade A picky eater!
Favorite Toys:
She still loves anything that makes noise or lights up. She has a ball that lights up and she really loves throwing it. She also has toys that sing songs and she does cute little dances when they play.
Skills:
She is moving more and more but not really crawling. It's a modified crawl/scoot type thing. But she can go 10-12 feet in a minute if she is motivated to go get something. Not the quickest form of travel but effective. She is still saying the same four words (mama, dada, dog and duck) but is understanding more and more commands. Her newest skill is when you say "What did you do Kylie" she turns her palms up and shrugs her shoulders in and throws in an "I don't know" look. SO flippen cute!
Sleep:
She's sleeping from 8:30pm to 7am. Sometimes we make a trip down to give her back a paci that has ended up on the wrong end of the crib but for the most part she is a-ok on this. Naps are changing a little. She had been a 2 hour morning and afternoon girl but now it seems like she's turning one into an hour only.
Picture:
Here she is doing her "I don't know" on Saturday. Makes my heart melt =)
She is way too cute! I LOVE the "I don't know" :)
ReplyDeleteCan't believe it's been almost a year! Time goes so fast these days! Enjoy every minute with her, she's beautiful :)
OMG! That I don't know thing is just adorable!!! Happy 11 months Kylie! You're getting to be such a big girl :) Next month, you're a toddler! HOLY MOLY!!!
ReplyDeleteHappy 11 months!!
ReplyDeleteThe IDon'tKnow pose is adorable!!! Time to start prepping the big bday party!! :)
ReplyDeleteLOVE it! :) SO sweet! I can't even believe that your sweet girl is 11 months but then again I have one 2 1/2 weeks ahead of you so he will be 1 next week! YIKES!!
ReplyDeleteLove the "I don't know" pose. I think the way the dogs are looking at her in tha background makes it even better! =)
ReplyDeleteIt seems like such a short time ago that you were going through your IVF...I can't believe that she is almost a year already! What a cute picture. Isn't it amazing how babies can communicate when they don't really have a vocabulary yet? She's quite a good sleeper, too! Congrats on that. So glad everything is going good.
ReplyDeleteSo cute! I love her "I don't know" look!! I can't believe she's almost a year old. Time flies!
ReplyDeleteOMG, that "I don't know" thing is so cute I can't handle it!!!
ReplyDeleteSounds like she's doing great! I can't believe she's already 11 months. Where on earth does the time go?
Adorable!!
ReplyDeleteLike everyone else, I cannot believe she is 11 months already!
Holy crap. Has it really been 11 months?! I cannot believe it. Time has flown by, and she gets cuter every single day. <3
ReplyDeleteSo stinking cute!!! I can't believe how quickly the time goes with these little ones.... Can't wait to see what you have planned for her birthday party! :)
ReplyDelete