Sorry for the silence last week. Kylie had what we thought was another cold and she also had molars erupting so we figured the average of 5 hours of sleep a night (with many wake ups) was due to those but it turns out she had an ear infection too. Poor little thing! Luckily we got antibiotics on Friday evening and she's slept all night since and seems to be feeling better all the time. She now has 10 teeth with #11 and 12 coming soon. In the last ten days she's gone from not wanting to walk at all to walking A LOT! She's walking holding our hands, walking along the furniture and even zooming along without help on her walker. She actually shoves our hands away if we attempt to help. Here's a picture of her cuteness with her walker, I don't think it will be long now before she's trying to take steps without it. So crazy how they can be completely uninterested and then zoom, they're off!
We had a really nice weekend. Friday was a scurry to get her into the doctor but Saturday was a major lazy day. The only thing we did was go to her Little Gym class. I took a nap with her in the afternoon and we spent time outside on our patio with her playing with her sand/water table in the evening. Sunday we went to the park in the morning and then after her 3 hr nap (which she also took on Saturday) we went out to dinner. It's a favorite of M and mine and we use to go weekly. It's a Mexican restaurant called The Rio and they are famous for their margaritas. However they have soybean oil in many things so we haven't been able to go since Kylie and I were told to stay away from it. Now that we are reintroducing that we could go. M and I devoured a scrumptious margarita (I nursed before we went in) and yummy food and here's Kylie enjoying her chicken and cheese burrito!
All in all a wonderful weekend and so happy our baby is feeling better!

So glad she's feeling better!
ReplyDeleteHow is the re-introducing going? I'm glad you were able to relax with a margarita and that the soybean oil doesn't seem to be causing a problem!
Mm... that looks tasty! No virgin margarita for Kylie? ;)
ReplyDeleteGlad she's feeling better!! And glad I can post on your blog again, even if it doesn't work with my regular google account!
ReplyDeleteYay for walking! It's so fun to see them do new things! Yummy Rio margaritas! (yes, I've been there-- Fort Collins, right?)
ReplyDeleteLove the walking! The mexican sounds delish!
ReplyDeleteSo cute!! She'll be running around the house in no time! I'm so glad she's feeling better from the ear infection. Also really not looking forward to those sleepless teething nights! :)
ReplyDelete~Mel. (Broken Eggs)