In November I learned that we would have infertility coverage on our 2012 insurance *YIPPY* So I promptly called and made an appointment with a new RE at the practice we went to for our IUI and IVF cycles in 2008/2009. Our beloved RE has left to start his own practice and we aren't up for the hour+ drive each way for every single blood draw, ultrasound, etc. Anyway, yesterday was the appointment I'd been looking forward to for two months. We show up and they can't find us on the schedule...apparently they had a computer system conversion and some of the appointments didn't get moved over *GRR* The front office people hoped the doctor would fit us in after the people who were already in the doctors office for our time slot. No go. We sat in the waiting room for 45 minutes only to be told that the doctor didn't have time to work us in and our appointment got pushed two weeks, to the 26th. It really shouldn't be a big deal since we weren't going to do a FET until June...but I was looking forward to getting answers to my questions and now I have to wait. Have I ever mentioned I'm not super patient?
Ohhh, that is SO FRUSTRATING! They should have fit you in, no matter what. It was THEIR mistake! What a disappointment:(
ReplyDeleteAnd you are right, an hour+ drive each way for every ultrasound and blood draw is lame. I have no choice but to do it, and it sucks.
Seriously I still can't get over that. You'd think b4 doing that that they would have counted how many were on b4 or made a print out or something. Ugh. Hopefully when you show up on the 26th they will have their crap together!! 12 days to go...
ReplyDeleteSo frustrating! I hate it when the error is on their end and they don't really do much to fix the situation.
ReplyDeleteI too hate when that happens, especially having to take time off from work!! I hope the next two weeks go by fast.
ReplyDeleteHow frustrating! I'm sorry they didn't squeeze you in! I would have been so annoyed!
ReplyDeleteUgh. Ugh. How infuriating. I would have been beyond frustrated!! Blah.
ReplyDeleteHow annoying!!!! Hopefully the 2 weeks will go by quickly!! So excited for you to be on the brink of baby #2 or #2 and 3....LOL!
ReplyDeleteI'm frustrated for you! ugh! 45 minutes and then nothing...looking forward to the results of the appointment :)
ReplyDelete