Sunday, January 29, 2012

20 Months

I'm going to break from the "stat" type update I've been doing.  It got a little old...but who knows I might pick it up again next month.  Let me start by saying that every age has been really great but she is SO much fun right now =)  Her level of overall busyness is increasing beyond explanation and her language is exploding.  Seriously she says probably 10 new words a day.  Her play is changing to be interactive and she's getting more empathetic.  Fine motor, gross motor, verbal...everything is just changing before our very eyes and she's continuing to grow, sleep and eat great.  Twenty months, I just can't believe it!  

Today (Sunday) we went to the butterfly pavilion (indoor area with lots of plants, a little pond and TONS of butterflies but we haven't uploaded the pictures yet so here are a few from Friday and Saturday.

Here is her new tractor shirt, she's recently become a big fan of tractors =)

She has been putting her play food in bowls and sipping tea from her tea cups.  It's precious!
  

5 comments:

  1. I love this stage of toddlerhood!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is it with toddlers and tractors? It seems like a universal fascination!

    So exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love a little girl who's into tractors! Go, Kylie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So adorable and grown up! I can't believe she is 20 months. Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We're all very jealous of the tractor shirt!

    ReplyDelete