Thursday night and Friday mother nature dropped about 18" of snow at our house. Luckily Friday was a snow day from both M and my work as well as K's daycare. We played inside and even made it outside to build little snowmen in the afternoon. I took a nice long nap during her nap time, which was lovely. A good day off to say the least. Saturday we had another lazy day around the house letting the roads improve. By mid day Saturday they were pretty darn good and the sun had come out so we went out to dinner with my parents for Mexican food (love!). Today we had to buckle down and do the grocery shopping, laundry, clean stalls (we have 2 horses) and work out. Anyway I thought I'd share some pictures of playing out in the snow =)
The little snow person M made K and K doing her favorite snow activity - eating snow!
Our dog Paco's mini snowman
Kylie watching the horses poke around in the snow
After our trip out to the snow we went in the hot tub...does this girl know how to wear a suit or what?!
Oh, lovely snow! Enjoy the white fluffy stuff--that's one thing I miss about being away from Colorado...
ReplyDeleteSo cute! I love snow days!! And I'm a little jealous of your Mexican dinner. Yum!
ReplyDeleteI love the juxtaposition of snow day and bathing suit day!! :)
ReplyDeleteWe've had SO little snow this year. I mean, we never get anything like what you guys get out there, but we're usually covered in snow for a while at least. But, this weather has just been crazy so far this year.