Today was my first "peak" day on the CBEFM and I went in for b/w (results will come back on Monday) and an u/s. The u/s showed lining at 12.6mm with triple stripe and a 20mm follicle on ol' leftie. The doc is starting me on 25mg of Synthroid for my thyroid (TSH=2.59) and took blood today for E2 and thyroid antibodies. Next week I'll have another u/s to check lining conversion and P4. So far things are lookin' pretty good for that natural FET cycle in June =)
Hope you will not need the FET in June = ). I am glad your monitoring appt went well.
ReplyDeleteThat's great things are looking good for your FET, but I'm with Leslie - I hope you won't need it!
ReplyDeleteYou know, I don't even know what your real fertility problems are. Are they with you or your DH? Because you've got a follie there, and if DH is fine...??? It doesn't make sense to me why you shouldn't get pregnant naturally.
I JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND INFERTILITY!! I mean, I understand it to a great degree, but it just makes no sense.
Awesome news!
ReplyDeleteHow exciting for you!
ReplyDeleteYay for getting going and a great monitoring appointment!!
ReplyDelete