The appointment went great =) The new RE is really nice and was totally open to talking about doing a natural FET and single embryo transfer...even after I confessed that I was still nursing. They took blood today for thyroid levels, chicken pox immunity and rubella immunity. Next Tuesday I'll have a SHG (to check my ute) and doppler (to check blood flow to my ute). For the next two cycles she'll do a mid cycle ultrasound on LH surge day to check lining and an E2 blood test. She'll also do a 7DPO ultrasound to check lining conversion and P4 blood test. After two cycles of monitoring all this on my natural cycles we'll get back together in April and discuss the results. Assuming all looks good with the initial tests and monitoring cycles we'll go forward with a natural FET (but with luteal phase progesterone and maybe a hCG trigger) in June. I'm really excited about this plan and can't wait to see what the monitoring appointments show!
I think we're going to start trying again in June, too. Here's to summertime! I'm happy you have your plan in place!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad your appointment went well!!
ReplyDeleteThat's awesome! You must be so giddy with excitement!
ReplyDeleteExciting! Wishing you good results!
ReplyDeleteYAY!! This sounds like a great plan. And, it makes it feel like June isn't so far away when you have some monitoring to get to in the meantime. I like that they do that -- gives you a good sense that they're not just going to throw the embryo in and see what happens. They want to make sure your body is really ready for it! Go new RE!!
ReplyDeleteHow exciting!!!!!! June will be here so quickly! (-:
ReplyDelete