Friday, March 9, 2012

Friday!!!!

Not much time to post, but it's been a while so I wanted to say hello to the blog world.  Work has been off the hook lately!  And we just found out yesterday a 21 year employee who has been in charge of a lot of different things at our small company is leaving the end of this month.  Scramble time...

This weekend we're going to meet a friends twins that are now 4 weeks old.  Can't wait to hold some itty bitties =)  And K's been healthy all week so it's perfect timing.  Here's a picture of K and I from earlier this week...this little girl seriously cracks me up!


Hope you all have a great weekend!

6 comments:

  1. lol, that picture is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Have fun with the babies! I would love to snuggle a little one right now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great picture!!!! Hope you have a great weekend!!! I am glad to hear k is healthy & doing well. I am sorry work has been so busy! Hope it calms down soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww! Such a sweet pic!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a happy little girl!:)
    I hope you had lot's of fun with the 'Bitties;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, at least I'm managing to comment before it's Friday again!! :) I'm with you on the work being crazy thing!!

    Love that laugh.

    ReplyDelete