Wednesday, April 25, 2012

I Heart Sleep

We took K to the doc last night.  She napped 1/2 the time she normally does at school and I was worried the ear infection had come back.  Paranoia - it turns out her ears and lungs are clear.  She still has a mild cold (probably left over from cold #33) and is popping that 2nd two year molar.  Last night we gave ibuprofen and she slept much better.  She still woke up and cried for a couple minutes at 1am, played music on her glow worm at 4am and fussed about at 5am but nothing that M or I had to attend to and she got up at her normal time, 7am.  Can I tell you that I feel like a new person today after 8 hours of sleep (even with the interruptions)?  I heart sleep...in a big way!  Now that we're rested I'll try to convince M to download pics tonight =)

4 comments:

  1. Awesome!! So glad she's doing better and you've gotten some sleep!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great news! I also use ibuprofen during teething and it is a lifesaver!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh those 2 year molars are a killer! Hang in there!
    So glad you got some good rest :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whew, so glad she slept better! Makes everyone happier to sleep well, doesn't it! :)

    ReplyDelete