Good news: It's not cold #34
Bad news: It's 2 year molar #2 & it kept us all up from 2-4am last night
Following our busy weekend this has left us exhausted and we both had work today. We got up and ready at the normal time and I let K sleep in. She has never slept past 8 and this morning I woke her at 9. More blogging later...after sleep. Pictures are still coming, promise.
=( molars are no fun i'm sorry!! we have been working on those ones here too.
ReplyDeleteEwww, up from 2-4 for teeth?! Awful. I am so thankful Noah is has all his teeth, but he is seriously the BEST teether. We had some rough teething moments in the first year (at least I THINK they were from teething), but for the most part, most of his teeth have come in with me hardly even noticing, unless I've been checking his gums. Including every single one of his molars. I do NOT take that for granted!
ReplyDeleteYou poor girls:( you need to catch a break! I hope the molars will show mercy and won't hurt your little girl too long.
ReplyDeleteWill be checking for new pics! :)
Molars are the pits. Hope you are all sleeping again soon!
ReplyDeleteAww, poor little thing! Poor mom & dad too.... The Ped said L. has a molar most likely coming in soon, should be fun. Hope it's quick for Miss K!
ReplyDeleteOuch!! Poor kid!!
ReplyDelete