My doc wanted me on pretty strict rest this weekend and I'm pleased to say we pretty much pulled it off =) We told K that I hurt my back and the doctor wanted me to rest and that I couldn't pick her up for a few days. She has been obsessed with a Yo Gabba episode where Toodee is sick so she understood and was very empathetic *melt* M was a rock star and took her to the park and children's museum on Saturday morning and then to the zoo with his Mom (K loves grandma time) on Sunday. I cried both mornings as they pulled out of the driveway. It sucks to miss family time. All for a good cause....hopefully! M also did all the chores (laundry, grocery shopping, cleaned horse stalls, mowed the lawn, etc.) and I sat like a queen on the couch. I am a lucky girl!
During my time on the couch I took in some movies (thank goodness for free movie channel weekends), wrote thank you notes for my b-day and googled...a lot. I was desperately searching for a site that had pictures of 5 or 6 day blasts during the thaw process - like 1 hr out of the freeze, 2 hrs, etc. I didn't find it. No idea if the embryologist was blowing smoke with the 70% chance she gave us of success. All there is to do now is wait. I am on luteal phase hcg booster shots (1000 units every three days) and my last one is tomorrow morning. It essentially means that all my pee sticks will be false positive until next Monday or Tuesday. That won't stop me though, I am very dedicated ;-) I plan to start POAS Wednesday and will take 1 a day until...well, until I stop. I expect them to get lighter and lighter until just before beta even if it's a BFP. Stay tuned for the POAS chronicles! Hopefully work will help some time pass this week.
The one who enjoyed bed rest the most...our pooch who sat on my lap the entire time =) Doesn't he look like he's in heaven?

Happy to hear you pulled off bed rest!! Hopefully this will be the last time you have to miss family time! Wishing you loads of luck!!
ReplyDeleteAww...we are firmly in a yo gabba gabba phase too. Hopefully the weekend of missed family time with three results in having family time with four in a few months!! Fingers crossed!! =)
ReplyDeleteGuess I should have checked the blog b4 facebook! :) Good luck with the POAS Chronicles. Hoping you notice a turn around this weekend and they start getting darker!
ReplyDeleteI cannot stand Yo Gabba Gabba! I told Noah it's a bad show, so now whenever it comes on he runs to me and says "It's the bad video Mommy! It's the bad video!" and won't stop until I change the channel. YES.
ReplyDeleteGlad bedrest went well. Can't wait to follow the POAS saga!
I'm glad you really got to put your feet up. Hopefully it will all be worth it!
ReplyDelete