Thursday, September 27, 2012

Plan for FET #2

AF showed today and is being a total hag *ugh* but at least it means I could contact the nurse and get a plan for FET #2.  My doctor only does transfers on Fridays and is out of town 10/26 and booked 11/2 so it looks like Dr S will be doing my transfer.  I've met him once in passing but I'll assume he can put an embryo in my ute.  Here's the plan....I start BCPs 9/29, Lupron 10/4, FET CD1 is on 10/14, transfer is on 10/29 and beta on 11/9.  I'm leaving out all the blood work appointments and such for your sanity.  Meds are on their way and will be here tomorrow.  Here we go again!  I'm not sure I'm ready mentally but there's tons of time to get ready before Saturday, right?

K's excited =)

3 comments:

  1. Dr. S did my hysteroscopy and he seemed extremely nice. I'd let him shove an embryo in my ute any day! ;)
    Hurray for moving forward! It always feels nice to have a plan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy to hear you have minimal downtime. Wishing you a very successful cycle!!

    ReplyDelete