Today is 9dp5dt and HPT is a stark white bfn so I'll spare you the POAS picture. Beta tomorrow but not expecting any miracles. Had a good cry yesterday and my mind has moved on to planning for FET #2. Does anyone know if I'll have to do another month of BCPs or if I can move right into another cycle?
Sorry I can't help with your question but I wanted to send huge hugs your way!! Of course I'll also still be keeping everything crossed for a happy surprise on your beta!
ReplyDeleteBig hugs, C. I hope that next cycle brings better luck - and that you can start right away! <3
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry! Thinking of you tomorrow and sending you loads of hugs! Fingers crossed that your next cycle is a very, very lucky one. I hope you can start right away without any time off!
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry:( I hope tomorrow brings surprising news for you, but I'm sending you big hugs if it doesn't.
ReplyDeleteBlah. Thinking of you.
ReplyDeleteDamn. I'm guessing that if they want it to be another medicated cycle, they will make you do the 6-week wait. I'm so sorry.
ReplyDeleteI am so sorry!! Thinking of you and sending lots of hugs your way!!
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry, I hope you're able to jump right into the next one.
ReplyDeleteHugs to you & praying that the next cycle can start soon!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry this one didn't work. I also hope that you can get started on the next one right away!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry about this cycle. I don't know much about back to back FETs so I can't help with that. Senidng you big (((hugs))) and lots more hope for the next cycle.
ReplyDelete