Monday, January 14, 2013

Flu Update & Name Decision

K is getting better =)  Her temp was 99.2 without meds yesterday so that's fabulous.  Now it's just getting her cough and congestion under control.  M and I are splitting 1/2 days with her until she's ready to go back to school.  Lucky we both work so close to home and can do that.

We decided on a name for the little man - introducing Cole Patrick!

7 comments:

  1. Adorable! Love the name! I hope K is 100% soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the name and love the pic!! :) So glad K is on the mend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy for you! Love the name and glad she is feeling better =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. so glad K is doing better! And i love the name!! That little guy will be here before you know it =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad K is feeling better. Noah had a fever for 9 straight days and I really thought I was going to lose it. Also, I love his name! Between the two that would've been my choice.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay!! Glad she's on the mend! And I love the name, too! How exciting to have that decided!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love love LOVE that name! And I'm glad that K is feeling better. Hopefully she'll be ready to go back to school soon.

    ReplyDelete