We had a good weekend and even made it down to finals weekend at the National Western Stock Show. For those who don't know I grew up showing horses and while rodeos were never part of those shows I admit to really liking one now and then. I've only missed the NWSS a handful of times in my life so it was really fun to be able to take K for her first time.
Before the rodeo we went to the petting zoo. There were llamas, pigs, goats, sheep, chickens, ducks, mini donkeys, etc. She said her favorite was the mini donkey but she spent the most time petty the goats.
You can see the rodeo has K's full attention. She was a good watcher for hats - after each ride she would tell me if they kept their hat on or lost it. If they lost it she was very concerned until it was picked up. Afterwards she's been talking a lot about how many people fell of the horses and how high the horses and bulls jumped. She also invented a pink horse named Isabelle that she rides through the house.
Then yesterday we spent some time in the hot tub (which is a warm tub right now since I'm preggo) and she was sporting a new swim suit. Moving into 3T, sigh. And yes, that is a boo-boo on her chin. She had a run in with a kid on a tricycle on the playground Friday, neither of them were looking where they were going *shocking*
On Friday I turned 15 weeks =) The sickness is gone and I'm feeling much better. Energy seems to be returning too. To date I've gained 4lbs but most of my normal pants are getting uncomfortable and I'm starting to wear maternity pants a few days a week. The rest of the time I'm relying on the old hair tie trick.
K wanted to be part of the belly pics too too =)

I'm feeling bigger than I seem to look in pictures.
You look great! Love that K noticed the hats!
ReplyDeleteLookin' good mama! (And K too!) We talked about going to the NWSS, but never got the motivation to go. Maybe next year. It looks fun!
ReplyDeletei love K doing the belly shot with you!! thats too cute!! =) glad you are feeling better too!
ReplyDeleteI love her little belly shot!!!
ReplyDeleteYou two are too cute with your belly shots!
ReplyDeleteSo cute that K wanted in on the belly pics!
ReplyDeleteI loved going to the Stock Show when we lived in Denver....their turkey legs and corn dogs...not to mention the rodeo games....FUN times! Glad you guys enjoy it too.
ReplyDeleteYou are looking GREAT and I'm so impressed that you're feeling so good at 15 weeks!
Hooray! Love the pics!!
ReplyDeleteI love the two for one belly pics!! :) Too cute!!
ReplyDelete