Thursday, March 14, 2013

Seven Years

Today is our anniversary!  Seven years ago we were getting ready to stand on the beach in front of family and friends and say our vows.  I am so very lucky to have met a man who understands me better than I understand myself most of the time.  Without his kindness, love, understanding, patience and friendship I'm not sure what the last seven years of my life would have looked like.  Honestly I don't want to think about it and am happy I don't have to.  He is absolutely the cheese to my macaroni =)  Happy Anniversary M, I love you!!!

6 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary to you and the hubs! A special one I'm sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy anniversary! Here's to many more happy years together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary!! :) How awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Anniversary, It is great to find someone that so completely completes your life :)

    ReplyDelete