Tuesday, May 14, 2013

30 Weeks & OB

Last Friday was the 30 week point and yesterday I had my OB appointment.  So far I'm still sleeping pretty good and not having too many aches and pains yet.  I've gained 21 pounds and am measuring the exact same as I was in my pregnancy with K.  Here's the bare belly shot:


I do find myself getting more tired and less willing to do lots of running or the constant up-and-down K wants me to, which to be honest makes me a little sad.  After the c-section I know I won't be doing that stuff for quite a while and it makes me sad that some of these special play times are even limited now, 9 weeks before he arrives.  Hopefully she doesn't come out of this thinking her mommy isn't any fun =(  At least M can still do all that with her but to say I'm envious is an understatement.  

K is still having some trouble with drop off but it's getting a tiny bit better.  They still say she's doing great all day.  Her first field trip will be next Friday and M is planning on going with her to see how they work.  I'm considering ourselves still in a "trial period" for the new room.  Here is our big girl =)


M and K made wonderful Mother's Day cards and a bookmark for me.  M made brunch for my whole family while I didn't lift a finger and overall spoiled me rotten.  I plan to make the appointment for a massage he got me VERY soon =)

This has gotten long so I'll stop here...hope you all are doing great!

4 comments:

  1. You look great and K is adorable! I'm sure she won't remember any of the times you were tired!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look fabulous!!! I'm sure K doesn't think of you as not fun. That's the best part of being the mama - you can do no wrong!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww you look awesome!! And wow K is getting so big!!

    I remember around 30 weeks is when I started slowing down too... every week it got just a little bit harder than the week before! I can't believe the big day is only 9 weeks away!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Getting closer! Feels like it's gone fast!

    ReplyDelete