Since K's b-day is the 29th we almost always end up celebrating on the Memorial Day weekend. This year we are having her party at the park and there will be about 40 people in total. It's a park we go to all the time so K should have a good time showing her little friends all the big slides, swings, etc. She has requested a Hello Kitty theme so there will be more pink there than most can stand along with a light lunch (sandwiches, chips, veggies, fruit) and cupcakes. I'm going to attempt to make and decorate the 4 dozen cupcakes this weekend. I'm not very domestically talented so wish me luck there ;-)
Saturday is also graduation day for my twin nieces and we'll be going to the morning ceremony and their evening party. We also have some family visiting from out of town for the event and everything lined up nicely that they can show up for one weekend and hit my nieces graduation and also K's b-day. I think with the multiple celebrations it's going to make for a crazy weekend and at 32 weeks preggo (only 7.5 weeks to go) I'm not sure how much crazy I'm up for. Daily naps will be required!
In other news K's first field trip is tomorrow...M is going with them. EEEK! My baby is certainly growing up.
Sounds like an awesome party plan!! Good luck with the cupcakes!
ReplyDeleteExciting about the field trip! Hope it all goes well!
A big 3 year old! :) Hope all goes well with the party. Got that tired thing down, too. It's hard to keep my eyes open. Have a great and fun weekend!
ReplyDeleteSounds like some fun weekend plans! And in regards to your comment, I don't want to abandon people. When I had Noah, I was also in a successful CycleSista cohort, but sadly I was the only one to carry to term. I understood when those ladies jumped ship, but it felt somewhat sad to lose their support. Some came back when they had success again, but others stayed away. Again, I don't blame anyone for the decisions they made, but for me to stop cheering people on just because I lost my baby feels hypocritical. I really am happy for all of you pregnant ladies, but sadness comes with the territory too. Thanks for always supporting me!
ReplyDeleteThat sounds like such a busy weekend. I love having so much going on, but I get exhausted so fast. I hope you have some down time on Monday!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to hear about the party and the field trip!
ReplyDeleteHappy third birthday, K!
Happy birthday, K!! Can't wait to see pics of Miss Adorable!
ReplyDelete