Experiment POAS #1 - 5dp6dt (FET) with estimated serum levels from hcg shots of 200. So this is a false positive...no congrats =) A little surprised that the 2nd line is so light. Stay tuned, daily tests this week for entertainment purposes only.
If those are internet cheapies, that could be why the line is so light. Remember when I was testing with internet cheapies this time around and thinking I was getting very very faint evap lines starting at like 8 or 9DPO? And then the line on the FRER was perfectly clear on the same day that the internet cheapie was perfectly UNclear? I looked up pictures of internet cheapie BFPs and the very very faint line was very very common. They "show" early, but not clearly.
(I know this isn't a BFP post, but I'm just trying to shed some light on why the line is so faint when your levels should be around 200).
Bizarre that the line is so light. I hate internet cheapies - I absolutely refuse to use them. So excited for you - can't wait to hear the REAL good news!!!
Fingers crossed the line just gets darker! When is your beta?
ReplyDeleteIf those are internet cheapies, that could be why the line is so light. Remember when I was testing with internet cheapies this time around and thinking I was getting very very faint evap lines starting at like 8 or 9DPO? And then the line on the FRER was perfectly clear on the same day that the internet cheapie was perfectly UNclear? I looked up pictures of internet cheapie BFPs and the very very faint line was very very common. They "show" early, but not clearly.
ReplyDelete(I know this isn't a BFP post, but I'm just trying to shed some light on why the line is so faint when your levels should be around 200).
Bizarre that the line is so light. I hate internet cheapies - I absolutely refuse to use them. So excited for you - can't wait to hear the REAL good news!!!
ReplyDeleteFingers crossed for a darker line in the coming days!!!
ReplyDeleteHope that line gets darker soon! POAS madness is so addicting, so I will be following closely!
ReplyDeleteI have never been a fan of internet cheapies either! Hope that the line gets darker and darker!!
ReplyDelete