Here are tests from today...estimated hcg from shots is 75 and if I am preggo average beta for today is 37. The line today looks about the same as yesterday, almost a shadow and surprisingly NOTHING on the dollar store test.
Here are my tests from Kylie. I know FET #'s can be a little slow but I'm starting to get nervous.
Keeping my fingers crossed for you. Beta will be here before you know it, try not to stress (easier said than done).
ReplyDeleteMy fingers are crossed as well!!! Sticky vibes!!!
ReplyDeleteCrossing everything!
ReplyDeleteAnd, everyone I know with successful FETs had low numbers. No idea why, but I'm definitely holding on to that for you!
Keeping my fingers crossed and hoping for a slow starter. Hang in there. Try not to stress but I know that is almost impossible at this point.
ReplyDeleteThinking of you and keeping everything crossed! Sending loads of sticky vibes!
ReplyDelete