I saw this on Rebecca's blog and couldn't resist following her lead...it doesn't take as long as you may think so play along!
(A) Age: 35
(B) Bed Size: King
(C) Chore You Hate: Cleaning in general (luckily we have someone do it for us) - neatening is more my style and I do that constantly
(E) Essential Start Your Day Item: Breakfast...can't go without it
(F) Favorite Color: Probably pink and blue - not together though
(G) Gold or Silver? Silver
(H) Height: 5'6"
(I) Instruments You Play: I played clarinet in middle school but don't play it now
(J) Job Title: Director of Contracts
(K) Kids: One little angel and hoping for one more if I'm so lucky
(L) Live: Colorado
(M) Mom's Name: Jodi
(N) Nicknames: Zeebo (brother), Care-bear (nieces), Turts (hockey), c-shizzle (guys at work), not too unique but tons of people just call me "C"
(O) Overnight Hospital Stays? OD/suicide attempt when I was 15 (eek), C-section last year
(P) Pet Peeve: Bad drivers, slow drivers, rude people
(Q) Quote from a Movie: "I do not think that word means what you think it means", "He is the peanut butter to my jelly", and then tons of quotes from the TV show Friends..."you're so far past the line, the line is a dot to you" is one of my favs
(R) Right or Left Handed? Right
(S) Siblings: One brother and one sister (half siblings but raised like full)
(T) Time You Wake Up? 6am
(U) Underwear: Cotton string bikinis
(V) Vegetable You Dislike: Unfortunately lots - squash, brussel sprouts, and celery are some that come to mind
(W) What Makes You Run Late: In a word Kylie. I was always on time or at the most 5 min late before she arrived but now I'm often in the 15-20 min late range.
(X) X-Rays You've Had Done: wrist, head, chest, hips, ankle and feet
(Y) Yummy Food You Make: chicken and rice tortilla soup, green chili, enchiladas, peanut chicken over rice
(Z) Zoo, Favorite Animal: penguins...love their funny little walk and the way they maneuver in the water is amazing
Can I just officially say that I'm so glad that you didn't succeed at 15. ((hugs))
ReplyDeleteNow I really want some tortilla soup. Yum.
Ooh, penguins. I love those, too! :) And zebras. Hmm, apparently I like black and white animals... :)
Woot woot to green chili!!!
ReplyDelete