Thursday, July 5, 2012

Happy 4th!

Hope everyone had a fun and safe holiday =)  We started our celebrations on the 3rd with a fireworks show at my boss' house.  He lives on a golf course and they shot the fireworks off no more than 100 yards from his back yard.  Nice!  K was home catching some zzz's before we left to go to the party, she would have never made the 10pm kick-off time.   

On the 4th itself we had a wonderful laid back day.  K took pity on us and slept in until 7:45 which was lovely.  We went to the park after breakfast, to my folks for a visit and home for lunch and nap.  After nap we went out for ice cream and K had her very own cone...and finished the whole darn thing!  Here she is in her red, white and blue:

I'll add a short FET update...progress is slow.  It looks like I won't be ready to trigger until middle of next week and that would put transfer the middle of the next week.  Slow and steady wins the race, right?

4 comments:

  1. K looks adorable! Slow and steady wins the race for sure, I'm so excited for your transfer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I think slow and steady is the way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Slow and steady wins the race, indeed!

    Sounds like you had a wonderful 4th of July!

    ReplyDelete
  4. K is so cute in her red, white & blue!!!

    Yes, slow and steady is just fine... Fingers crossed!

    ReplyDelete