Our first beta wasn't scheduled until Monday but I had blood pulled for P4 and E2 checks today and I asked if a beta could be added since my HPTs were getting darker...and they said yes. It came in at 59.04. The average beta for 13DPO is 62 so I'd be thrilled with my beta today if I knew my system was clear of the hCG from booster shots. But I likely still have some in there from the shots...so we'll see what Monday brings and until then I will for sure be POAS each morning. For now I'm optimistic =)
Caryn!!! I am ecstatic for you and M! Wonderful, wonderful news!! Can't wait until Monday!
ReplyDeleteI'm sharing in your optimism!! Excited to see your POAS adventures this weekend!
ReplyDeleteThat's great that they gave you a beta today. I think 59 sounds like a fabulous number for where you are. Can't wait to see more pee stick pics!
ReplyDeleteYay!!! I'm so excited for you. I can't wait to hear about your next beta. Keep peeing on those sticks like a mad woman ;)
ReplyDeleteWow! I can't wait to see Monday's results but those numbers look great! WOO!
ReplyDeleteMine was on 46 at 13DPO so I think your number sounds fantastic! Sending you tons of doubling vibes!
ReplyDeleteHooray!
ReplyDeleteFingers crossed for you! It's so exciting:)
ReplyDeleteYay!!! I'm optimistic for you! Fingers crossed. :)
ReplyDeleteDefinitely feeling optimistic for you!!
ReplyDelete