Friday, November 23, 2012

Unbelievably Thankful!

It brings tears to my eyes to think about how lucky I am.  Yesterday M and I were busy getting our home ready for 10 family members to come join us for dinner.  Each family brought 3-4 things to contribute to dinner and we had a huge spread of wonderful food and enjoyed about 6 hours of visiting.  Even thought it was exhausting it epitomizes how lucky we are.  We have great family that we enjoy spending time with (for the most part - haha) that lives close to us, we have a nice house that everyone can gather at, good jobs, a great little girl and a little candy corn on the way.  We both have good friends (including many of you!) who give us lots of support when things are good...or bad.  It doesn't get any better.  I hope you and your families had beautiful day together!

2 comments:

  1. So glad you have so many beautiful things going on in your life!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great thanksgiving!

    (By the way, I read and want to comment on all your posts, but often don't have time to actually type anything since a lot of the time I'm reading on my iPod while walking around the house with a baby wrapped to my body. Just know I WANT to comment!)

    ReplyDelete