Thursday, November 15, 2012

Beta #3 - Another WOW

Beta 3 came in at 1941. That's a doubling time of 33.88 hours.  The average beta for a singleton at 20 DPO is 865 and twins is 1691. I'm a little nervous but obviously thrilled. We only put one in so I'd be SHOCKED if it's more than a singleton. The nurse did say that usually if it's twins she sees the E2 and P4 go up more than mine are now (E2=378 and P4=12.22). We are overjoyed but also cautious.  We know that loss rates before seeing a heartbeat are pretty high and after seeing a heartbeat they drop to 5%.  Our u/s is scheduled for 11/29. Let another TWW begin =)

6 comments:

  1. These are so much like my sister's betas. We thought she might be having twins. She took clomid and had two mature follies, but it was just one healthy little boy!

    Most likely you have one super healthy pumpkin (for halloween) in there! Can't wait to hear how many you see on 11/29!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband works with someone who had identical twins through IVF at CRA. It can happen, but my guess is that you have one very sticky and happy baby in there. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, is right! What a strong little embryo you have in there! Everything sounds great at this point. I'm so happy for you. I hope the time flies until your u/s.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent numbers! Now for the looong wait for the first ultrasound. It's almost worse than the 2WW to find out if you're pregnant or not!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are great numbers!!!! Can't wait to see what happens in two weeks!!! I'll be here waiting with you!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What numbers!! wow!!!!!!! Now enjoy being prego!!!! What a special Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete