Monday, November 12, 2012

Beta 2...WOW!

Beta 2 is 445! Doubling time is 32.93 hrs from the 1st beta last Thursday. We only put 1 in. Chances of it being twins is super small. Right? Right?  So, so happy!!!  And nervous and anxious.  Next beta is Thursday.  



Looks like we need to come up with a nickname for this bean.  Transfer was on Halloween...any suggestions?

14 comments:

  1. Holy crap! Well, I was only off by like half, but I'm so super excited for you! This looks very good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure what the percentage is, but twins are a possibility!! :)

    My second beta doubled in like 26 hours, but was only one. Sounds like you have a healthy baby it two in there! Yay!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WooHOO!!! That's an AWESOME beta! Can't wait to find out how many beans you might have!
    Name suggestions....some kind of candy reference....or punkin'.....?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome! My betas had very fast doubling times, too... I'm sure it's just one super healthy little baby in there:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woooohhoooooo!!!! So awesome!

    Little pumpkin seems like a good choice! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. awesome!! i think you should call it Boo. =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Im with Emma. Love Boo. :) Yay for a great number. I just googled nicknames...You might get a kick out of this list http://nameberry.com/blog/pre-natal-nicknames-peanut-and-pie...Cletus the Fetus...;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay! Your Little Goblin is doing great in there! So very happy for you! Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Here were my betas

    14dpo-192
    20 dpo-1443

    14dpo-89
    17dpo-314

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like Pumpkin. :) Hooray for amazing numbers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a wonderful beta! I think you should call this one your little pumpkin seed. :)

    ReplyDelete