First stop - the petting zoo. K is busy petting a cute little black goat. They also had a mini camel, donkey, llama, sheep, HUGE bunny, ducks and chickens.
Checking out the "baby pumpkins". She liked these a lot more than the bigger ones.
Who can resist these little cut outs? Not us!
She rode this little car ride all by herself, which is much braver than she has been in the past. She said she had a good time but kept this serious face the whole time.
She loved these little pig cars that were just sitting on the ground. Much cheaper than the rides =)
Halloween was the day of our FET transfer but we got to go to K's school on our way to the doctors since I knew I wouldn't be able to go trick-or-treating with her that night (couch rest). It was really nice to be able to celebrate part of the day with her =)
At school they did a little trick-or-treat thing where they went around to the other rooms and got treats. Some of them were candy and others were small toys. K is the tiger in the middle. Check out that gnome costume on one of her friends *LOL*
M took her to 3 houses that night. Here she is at her grandparents - she loaded up on Snickers there and got more treats at other houses too. She is now convinced that she gets candy after dinner every night. We will soon run out of candy...we'll let you know how that goes!
I know you are saying "WTF am I looking at here". We are playing with a little ghost that had a suction cup and spring. You push it down until the sunction cup grabs and when it pulls up the ghost flies into the air. It goes almost all the way to the ceiling from our dining room table and she loves it =) Because of her pure joy I'm posting this pic but request you ignore the crazy look on my face.
I will be starting my POAS journey tomorrow morning but since all tests until about Thursday will be false positives due to the hcg shot I will wait to post until then. Oscillating between feeling like it totally worked and totally didn't. Par for the course. The TWW sucks.
Love all the photos!! I had to laugh at the serious face on the car because Eirik does that too. I know he loves it but his face is so serious!
ReplyDeleteLove the pictures! Keeping my fingers crossed that you get your BFP!!
ReplyDeleteI'm keeping my fingers crossed! Great pictures of K!
ReplyDeleteLove her serious face! Sending good thoughts your way for the POASing! Or would that be PingOAS? ;)
ReplyDelete