Sunday, November 11, 2012

More POAS Stories

Yesterday I might have been a little worried.  It seemed like the 2nd line might have gotten just a touch lighter than Friday.  Here they are:

Then today I ran out of the tests in the top series so I decided to pull out a digital as well as taking a test in the bottom series.  Luckily the 2nd line is much darker today and the digital came up within a minute *whew*  

Beta test tomorrow.  All hCG from the shots is surely gone at this point.  Hope we have a nice strong number.  Any one care to venture a beta guess?

8 comments:

  1. Considering you'll be 12dp5dt and based on your previous beta of 59, I'm going with 218. Whatever it is, I hope it's a good, strong number!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Pregnant" is quite possibly the best word in the English language. Yay! That's a great looking line and a great digital result!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that digital! :) Im hoping for mid 200s!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm hoping for mid to high 200s! There is nothing more awesome than a positive digital!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stalking your blog for an update! Can't wait to hear your latest results!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. YAY!!! So excited for you!!!

    ReplyDelete